About Multi Store Inventory Management System in PHP MySQL Project Free Download
Multi Store Inventory Management System Project in PHP MySQL Free Download is a large-scale business management system that is both modern and responsive. PHP and the Codeigniter framework were used to create it. Multi Store Inventory Management System is created for thinking shops, large and small businesses, companies, and other forms of businesses. Accounting, management, invoices, users, and data analysis are all available here. Payment and purchase order for a multi-store system, installation system, and installation system.
These are the following features of Online Multi Store Inventory Management System Project:
- Super Admin Dashboard
- Store Admin Dashboard
- Pricing User Dashboard
- Purchase User Dashboard
- Store User Dashboard
- Chart of Accounts
- Debit Voucher
- Credit Voucher
- Contra Voucher
- Journal Voucher
- Voucher Approval
- Account Reports
- Voucher Reports
- Cash Book
- Bank Book
- General Ledger
- Trial Balance
- Profit Loss
- Cash Flow
- COA Print
- Purchase Order
- Credit Received
- Recovery Received
- Customer Overdue Recovery
- Unit of Measurement
- Add Product
- Product List
- Lease and Recovery Report
- Stock Report
- Sales Return List
- Purchase Return List
- Cash Sale List
- Credit Sale List
- Lease Sale List
- Stock Movement
- Role Permission
- Application Setting
Script Comes With
- Excellent support with a fast response rate.
- Fix any bugs or broken content.
- Help get you setup and installed!
- Secure Database that uses prepared statements so no SQL Injection!
- Protects against CSRF attacks!
- HTML Filter to protect against XSS attacks!
These are the following server requirements of Online Multi Store Inventory Management System Project:
- Apache or IIS or Nginx
- PHP version 5.3 or greater (recommended: PHP 5.4 or greater)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (recommended: MySQL 5.5 or greater)
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- MCrypt PHP Extension
These are the steps on how to install Online Multi Store Inventory Management System:
- Please Extract the M-Store.zip folder. Then you will get M-Store.zip and Documentation Folder, First read the documention.
- Now just Upload the M-Store.zip file to your server using cPanel or FTP.
- Extract the M-Store.zip file
- Now you just access into the your uploaded folder and then move all folders and files (EX: application, assets,index.php,install and system folders) one step up to public_html directory or can create comment folder and then you can keep it at the folder . Note: Keep in mind about .htaccess file is moved correctly otherwise you cannot access into the admin panel.
- Note that: the instruction will be applicable for all other system.
- Now, Browse your application http://yourdomain.com/install Installer first step showing the directory and server requirements. If all requirements successfully meet then click on Next button
- Folder structure of Installer
- Delete the .env file if exists in install/flag/ directory . We added default empty flag…please you check everytime before installing.
- Put your application database into sql directory and rename it as install.sql . we already added here default database
- *Enter your database name, username, password, host name and click on Next button
- Just wait 10 seconds to complete the installation process
- Installation successfully done…
- Now, Click on Click to launch your application button to access your application
- Please go to your domain name http://yourdomain.com/login
- User name: firstname.lastname@example.org | Password: 12345 . After login please change your user name and password.
How to Install at Localhost?
Please look at the below instruction for installing M-Store offline mode..
- Please Check Your Localhost (xampp/wamp) before installing this Application.It is compatible with this version. > Mysql Version : 5.0.12 > PHP version: 7.0.5 > Apache : 2.4.18
1. Now open your Computer C Drive then go to Xampp/Wamp Folder
2. Now open htdocs folder and put M-Store.zip file inside htdocs folder and extract zip folder.
3. After unziping M-Store folder then open unziping folder and select all file and move to M-Store folder.
4. Now go to your browser and write localhost/folder name(eg: M-Store)/install then you will see below picture.and click on next button.
5. Now fill up information put database name > username (eg: root) and make blank password field then click next button and it will take 10 second to install.. then click “Click to launch your application” button and it will redirect to login page.
Related Questions for Installation
Question 1: Do i need VPS OR Dedicated Server?
ANS: No you can run our product with shared server too.
Question 2: Which Hosting Provider will be best you think?
ANS: Any hosting provider who provide Cpanel Based Hosting.
Question 3: What is Cpanel?
ANS: Cpanel is a Control panel for server. You can Check More Here
Question 4: Don’t have Cpanel?
ANS: No worry, its working with any control panel but Cpanel is too easy to manage, for that we recommend Cpanel based hosting.
Hosting actually depend on your Users. You have to calculate how much visitor you are getting every day. If you have more than 10,000 visitor everyday then we will recommend you to Buy a VPS from any reputed hosting company.
Automate your system with Cron
Set the General cron to run once a day in your control panel. The General Cron will create and send invoices to your clients based on expiry dates and automation settings.
Set the Email Piping cron to run as frequently as you want. This will import emails from customers and create support tickets automatically.
Email piping only works if Email Piping Settings are set up correctly.
SETTING UP CRON IN CPANEL EXAMPLE:
What Files are included with M-Store
- Codeigniter Framework
- Full Documentation
- Update log text
These are the modules of Online Multi Store Inventory Management System:
1. This is Home page overview, Your Today’s all Sales and Purchase Report will be shown here. You also can see Product wise Sales report in everyday.
2. To change profile setting just follow Settings icon right side of dashboard and click setting.
3. Here is Application Settings.procedure is:Application title>address>Email address>phone>Favicon>Upload logo>select language>select application alignment,then click save button
4. Language setting is the important part of this software.you can add your native language in this system just go to Language Settings > Language then add your native language name and then click save button
5. First You have to add store at your system then all other will come automatically. So, To add Supplier just go to > store > Add Store and fill the form and save.
6. After adding store, just go to the Supplier, then you can add the supplier.For adding go to supplier>add >then fill up the form and click the save button
and Many More Features and Modules!
- Name of Project: Online Multi Store Inventory Management System Project
- Language: PHP
- Databases used: MySQL
- Browser used: IE8, Google Chrome, Opera Mozilla
- Software used: WAMP/ XAMPP/ LAMP/MAMP
Login Details is created when you install the System Project.
I hope this Online Multi Store Inventory Management SystemProject in PHP MySQL with Source Code will help you with what you are looking for and hope that you will learn something with this project that is useful for your future projects.